Contact us today!
We design, deliver, and maintain any solar power system project.Request A Free Consultation
Where We Work
See the states where Blue Oak Energy holds Professional Engineering (PE) licenses.View the Map
From Boots on the Ground to Power on the Grid
- Blue Oak Energy’s turn-key construction team delivers seamless commercial and utility solar electric system integration from feasibility assessment through full installation and long-term asset management.
- We provide complete solar electric system Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) Services for project developers, long term site owners, utility companies, commercial enterprises and other entities.
The Front End
- On the front end our analysts will research and secure rebates and incentives, file all necessary applications, work with internal estimators on EPC costs, and turn-around a comprehensive financial analysis illustrating your return on investment (ROI).
- In the next phase, the Blue Oak solar design team will conduct a detailed site assessment and perform preliminary engineering to assess any major risk factors and technical feasibility.
- With this data we move into equipment selection and preliminary design optimization to iteratively tune the cost estimate relative to the ROI. BOE is product and technology agnostic. We will work with any specification list or recommend the best technology based on project constraints.
- Through a decade of PV industry experience we have developed strong relationships with all major equipment manufacturers, helping us understand product-specific value, design and installation parameters.
The Project Execution
- Our construction team’s success stems from an integrated team of developers, engineers, project managers, journeymen electricians and site superintendents solely focused on commercial and utility scale solar photovoltaic systems.
- A Blue Oak Project Manager will be your single-point of contact through the whole process, linking all activities between project development, contracting, engineering, construction, and close-out.
- Blue Oak’s Site Superintendents are certified journeymen, dedicated to the PV industry. The site super manages day-to-day activities and administers our QA/QC plan.
- There are many nuances in completing a project, including scheduled utility outages for interconnection, system start-up, commissioning documentation, trouble-shooting, rebate paperwork, independent engineer inspections, owner documentation and permit authority punch-lists. We build these tasks into the schedule and complete them during the project and at close-out.