Contact us today!
We design, deliver, and maintain any solar power system project.Request A Free Consultation
Where We Work
See the states where Blue Oak Energy holds Professional Engineering (PE) licenses.View the Map
Solar Energy Now and for Years to Come
- Our solar PV systems are designed to provide continuous 30-year operation to deliver on the predicted ROI. 30 years is a long time and maintenance needs are expected during normal operation due to events such as severe weather, grid fluctuation, rodent intrusion, etc.
- BOE has performed commissioning and O&M on commercial and utility scale solar PV systems across the nation since 2003. We understand that every project has unique needs, so we develop a custom operations and maintenance plan for each asset management client.
Advantage of Experience
- A decade of PV engineering and installation gives BOE a unique perspective when it comes to commissioning and O&M – we inspect installations with an eye for performance, safety and longevity.
- Our analysts who monitor your system understand the inherent temporal variations in production as well as idiosyncrasies of the instrumentation; this is critical for discerning an issue from standard fluctuations.
- Our O&M team is a cohesive extension of our trusted engineering and construction teams. This collaboration accelerates trouble-shooting and corrective maintenance efforts.
- Commissioning – Our commercial and utility photovoltaic system commissioning check-list and performance testing serves as an empirical benchmark for future diagnostics.
- Asset Management – BOE will monitor your site, or portfolio of sites, daily to ensure that the system is performing to specifications. We also monitor for accelerated photovoltaic system degradation over time.
- Preventive Maintenance – Annual or bi-annual diagnostics and preventive maintenance address any potentials issues and ensure the system will continue to perform as designed.
- Corrective Maintenance – When our Asset Management team finds an issue and isolates a potential cause, we immediately develop a course of action; this may include: remote instructions to a local contact if the correction is minor, or mobilizing assigned field services for more extensive solar electric system repairs.
- Array Cleaning – On average, regular solar array cleaning will increase annual solar energy production by five to ten percent in climates with a dry season. Our team has researched optimal times for cleaning based on local weather patterns. We will recommend a cleaning schedule which fits the path to the expected solar energy system ROI.